- (2012), Kangaroo Mother Care: the Magic of a Mother’s Touch | Parenting With LoveCape Town1 s.
- (2002), Baby massage: a dialogue of touch. | The journal of family health care.
- (2011), Baby massage ameliorates neonatal jaundice in full-term newborn infants. | The Tohoku journal of experimental medicine.
- (2012), Massage therapy attenuates inflammatory signaling after exercise-induced muscle damage. | Science translational medicine.
- (2010), Preterm infant massage therapy research: a review. | Infant behavior & development.
- (2005), Salivary cortisol as an indicator of adrenocortical function in healthy infants, using massage therapy | Sao Paulo Medical Journal.
- (2002), Benefits of infant massage for mothers with postnatal depression. | Seminars in neonatology : SN.
- (2010), Massage and touch therapy in neonates: the current evidence. | Indian pediatrics.
- (2005), The effect of infant massage on weight gain, physiological and behavioral responses in premature infants. | Taehan Kanho Hakhoe chi.
- (2009), Touch and massage for medically fragile infants. | Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM.
- (2005), The benefits of baby massage. | Paediatric nursing.
- (2003), A minority report: teaching fathers baby massage | Complementary Therapies in Nursing and Midwifery.
- (2002), Infant massage as a component of developmental care: past, present, and future. | Holistic nursing practice.
- (2001), Effects of tactile-kinesthetic stimulation in preterms: a controlled trial. | Indian pediatrics.
- (2002), [Massages and premature child care]. | Revista de enfermería (Barcelona, Spain).
- (2008), Postnatal depression and mother and infant outcomes after infant massage. | Journal of affective disorders.
- (2007), Baby massage: a lasting touch. | The practising midwife.
- (2012), Frequency of infant stroking reported by mothers moderates the effect of prenatal depression on infant behavioural and physiological outcomes. | PloS one ().
- Using massage in the care of children. | Paediatric nursing.
- Premature infant massage in the NICU. | Neonatal network : NN.